CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Established and progressive physician's group in San Antonio, TX has an immediate opportunity available for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Will be responsible for total practice management of a multi-location (6 offices), multi-physician (13 Providers) medical group with approximately 100 employees. Ideal candidate will bring a minimum of 10 years of senior management level experience in executive level physician practice management. The CEO should have the ability to relate well with a diverse population of patients, physicians, employees and other professionals. Must possess proven ability to conceptualize, develop and implement large complex projects; provide dynamic leadership and creative solutions to challenges; be transparent and collaborative in a highly matrixed organization; be an effective communicator and presenter; retain, and mentor a strong management team; demonstrate understanding of health care reform and health care policy; develop trust, credibility and support physicians, management and staff.
- Duties and Responsibilities will include demonstrating leadership in management, operations, fiscal affairs, strategic planning, etc. Will be responsible for the short- and long-term profitability and growth of the company. Will continually analyze current staffing, financing, operations, policies, systems and procedures, and develop and implement necessary changes that maximize operational excellence and efficiency.
- Will provide effective stewardship and management of financial resources and assets, oversee preparation of administrative budgets, and the development of transparent and relevant fiscal and operational reports. Will negotiate with insurance companies, hospitals, and managed care organizations for appropriate reimbursement. Interface with government and non-government regulatory and accrediting agencies and provide effective advocacy on behalf of the group, physicians and clinical programs. Knowledge of MACRA's Quality Payment Program (QPP), Merit Based Incentive System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (AAPMs) is highly desired.
- Will determine current and future market conditions and evaluate competitive position; develop/implement strategic objectives and tactical plans that maintain the organization's competitive position in the health care market.
- Will ensure that the organization's operations and resources adhere to the primary purpose as an organization. Maintain a strong and positive presence within the healthcare industry and all relevant health care associations.
- Will work collaboratively with physician leadership to continually ensure that administration is aligned with and responsive to the needs of the physicians.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration is preferred but not required if experience is commensurate with responsibilities of this position. At a minimum, successful candidates should demonstrate previous successful experience with and understanding of large medical group practices. Relevant hospital, multi-specialty clinic, and/or other health care industry experience will be considered. Group offers a comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance, $150K. Email email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.